Maureen McCann is an award winning master resume writer and Canadian Career Strategist who provides tailored career advice to C-level executives, managers, and professionals by providing leading edge services to improve your writing, online and interview presence. She has been interviewed as a career expert for the Globe and Mail, Toronto Sun and Chris Lawrence’s syndicated myFM radio show.
Maureen has been published in:
- The Twitter Job Search Guide;
- Directory of Professional Resume Writers;
- Best Canadian Resumes (2nd Edition);
- Best Canadian Cover Letters; and
- No Canadian Experience, Eh? (2nd Edition)
Alliances and Partnerships:
For senior officials and C-level executives Maureen works exclusively with Graham Management Group – Canada’s leading firm for executives, managers, and senior-level professionals.
For her strategic partnerships within the Ottawa market, Maureen provides career transition support to organizations and their employees through Andre Filion & Associates, an organization of specialists in industrial psychology and career management.
Workshops and Facilitation
Maureen partners with WP Consulting & Associates to prepare and deliver workshops and facilitation to career professionals across Canada. These include:
- Branding your client
- Value Proposition Theory
- Advanced Resume Writing
- Job search strategies that win interviews
- Preparing your client to win the interview
- Client Motivation and Back to Work Strategies
- Integrating social media into an effective job search